Posted By
Ken_Parish
Feb 23, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello,
Is there anyway to setup photoshop CS3 so that you can drag documents around by selecting the top of the window, like you can in every other windows compatible application? You know like you could in every single other version of Photoshop?

I work on multiple documents at once and need to drag them around, CS3 does not allow you to do this. Being aloud to drag a window is no longer “automatic”. It requires way to much work – I have to move the mouse over the leftmost small icon of the top of a window (which is usually obscured by the tool palette – so I have to minimize that as well), then I have click on the little icon, then scroll down to the “move” choice, now the window is able to be “dragged” – All these steps are talking way to long for working on multiple documents. Does anyone know of a way to just automatically allow a document to be “dragged” around in photoshop? The way it used to work in every other version up until CS3?

Thank you very much for any help, this is really slowing me down, I’m getting ready to revert back to CS2 because of it

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

DM
dave_milbut
Feb 23, 2008
is your mouse set up "left handed"?
KP
Ken_Parish
Feb 23, 2008
It is – I just saw somewhere that this is a know problem – Maybe there will be an update to fix it?
DM
dave_milbut
Feb 23, 2008
I think i saw someone say if you click with the left mouse button, even though the mouse is set for left handed, the move will work. click and hold w/left mouse button and try to move it around w/that.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections