S
Posted By
spydersweb34
Jan 15, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I work a lot with History states in CS2 (Windows) . My normal way of working is to make various versions of an image. I normally save a flattened history state for each image version I like, naming each with a descriptive name. Later, I save those states that seem appropriate as separate files, usually high-quality jpegs. I am wondering has anyone devised an action that will do the following:

for any chosen history, the action retrieves the NAME of the history state, saves that state as a separate file (jpeg, tiff, photoshop, etc).

If this is possible, it would be a real time saver.

Thanks

Thom

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

S
spydersweb34
Jan 15, 2008
this is an addition to my earlier post – I forgot to include this hope/ request. In addition to the above requirements, I would also like the action to APPEND the history state name to the current file name, so as to keep images organized better. Thom

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections