GH
Posted By
Geoffrey_Hervey
Jul 21, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Thank you, thank you, thank you, to all of you. I have been pulling my hair out over exactly the same problem. I need to batch process about 450 files to convert them from Adobe RGB to sRGB, and I was having to hit OK to save every file. I knew that there had to be a solution, but Help was no help. I figured someone here would have the answer and I found this thread in seconds.

I will confess that I had to try several variations to get it to work. My orginal Action just contained the step to Save, following by clicking the Close button. Even using the techniques described above the Save dialog popped up with each file. I had to record the Action over using Save As and overwriting the file before the Save dialog stopped popping up when I ran the batch. But, I got it to work, finally.

Thanks again. You saved me.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

T
TimReigle
Jul 22, 2006
It just helped me also with one of my issues but I still have aother.

I am wanting to add a waterrmark to my images for posting to the web. I have recorded an action to open the file and stop so I can add the water via a brush I created. When I run it it stops but will not let me do anything to the file. I press the "continue" button on the message dialog that open and it saves and closes the file. I thought the stop action was to allow me to do things to the file that cannot be done in the action. Any advice

Tim

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections