DW
Posted By
Dan Wenz
Aug 22, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I want to print 4 duplicate 4×5 prints on 8×10 paper, which means no spaces between the prints. I checked "borderless prints" , but still the prints have space between them, 3×3.75" per print rather than the 4×5" I want. Any way to tell P. to reformat for a full 4×5" before each print?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

LL
Leo Lichtman
Aug 22, 2009
"Dan Wenz" wrote: I want to print 4 duplicate 4×5 prints on 8×10 paper, (clip)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
There are two ways that I know to do this. 1.) Extend the canvas from the 4×5 to 8×10 so the print is in one corner. Then duplicate the print three times on layers, and position them in the other three corners. 2.) Position the print in one corner by setting the left and top borders to 0. Make a print and then set the left border to 4" and send the paper through again. Repeat two more times, changing the border settings each time.
LL
Leo Lichtman
Aug 22, 2009
"Leo Lichtman" wrote: (clip) Make a print and then set the left border to 4" and send the paper through
again. (clip)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
A slightly easier way would be to turn the paper around and send it through a second time, with the same settings. This will give you a 4×5 in diagonally opposite corners. And the next step should be obvious.
DW
Dan Wenz
Aug 22, 2009
Leo Lichtman wrote:
"Leo Lichtman" wrote: (clip) Make a print and then set the left border to 4" and send the paper through
again. (clip)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
A slightly easier way would be to turn the paper around and send it through a second time, with the same settings. This will give you a 4×5 in diagonally opposite corners. And the next step should be obvious.
Many thanks, way to go, as they say!

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections