Printing multiple copies of the same image to a single sheet, each with crop marks?

J
Posted By
Jo
Jan 24, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I want to fit the maximum number of small images on a single printed sheet; 150x297mm. The images are to then be cut out and have white backgrounds so I would like crop marks on each image.

Can I do this in Photoshop CS2 ?

I see that FILE / AUTOMATE / PICTURE PACKAGE goes some way to solving my problem but the images do not have the option of crop marks unless they are manually drawn as a part of the source image, which is not as crop marks would usually work.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

N
noone
Jan 24, 2006
In article , usenet_AT_tecno.
says…
I want to fit the maximum number of small images on a single printed sheet; 150x297mm. The images are to then be cut out and have white backgrounds so I would like crop marks on each image.

I see that FILE / AUTOMATE / PICTURE PACKAGE goes some way to solving my problem but the images do not have the option of crop marks unless they are manually drawn as a part of the source image, which is not as crop marks would usually work.

If the images are the same size, just create a new Layer. Grab the Pen Tool, and create a "grid" via Paths. Paths>Stroke (set to Pencil with 1pxl black), and Stroke it. If this is something that you do often, make sure to Save that Image unFlattened to use the Layer with the "grid" the next time.

If the images are different sizes, it becomes much more tedious. One could Select Transparency from each Layer (provided that the images are on separate Layers), Convert Selection>Paths, then Stroke Paths, as above.

Hunt
H
Harvey
Jan 25, 2006
does "contact sheet II" have bounding boxes, if not try winsows xp’s ability to print thumbnails
"Peter" wrote in message

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections