BF
Posted By
Ben_F_Stewart
Sep 30, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I know this is a total newbie question. I tried the Help and couldn’t locate a solution. Can someone tell em how to print a group of photos with descriptions?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Y
YrbkMgr
Sep 30, 2006
That could mean about five different things. We welcome all newbs, but you have to be specific because we may be (and most likely are) thinking of something different.

So, describe what it is you want, and help will ensue <smile>.
BF
Ben_F_Stewart
Oct 2, 2006
Thanks, so here’s what I want to do – I want to take a folder of photos that have descriptions, and I want to print out two photos per page. Doea that help?
Y
YrbkMgr
Oct 2, 2006
Doea that help?

Uhm, not really. What are you talking about when you say that they have descriptions?

Images don’t have descriptions, do they? Do you mean File Info data, or there is a layer of text on them, or… <banging head> what? A Caption?
BF
Ben_F_Stewart
Oct 7, 2006
Sorry, I have Descriptions under File Info. Is there a way to print these descriptions along with the photos?
Y
YrbkMgr
Oct 8, 2006
Yes, absolutely, if you’re using CS2. There is a neat free utility called Dr. Browns Caption Maker, part of Dr. Brown’s Services 1.5.1. It will take information from File|Info and put it under the image.

See more here:

<http://www.russellbrown.com/tips_tech.html>

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections