DP
Posted By
Debra Picard
Sep 1, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’d like to save on paper by printing different pictures on one sheet of paper, but picture package only prints the same picture. How can I do this?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

TD
Thee_DarkOverLord
Sep 1, 2003
That will be a contact sheet.

Search the forum for "Contatct sheet" on info on how to do this.
M
Madsen
Sep 1, 2003
Debra,

In Photoshop 7 you can just click on each picture thumbnail inside picture package and choose another picture. You can’t do that in Photoshop 6.

Regards
Madsen.
DP
Debra Picard
Sep 1, 2003
Thanks for your help! I’ve got a lot to learn still, bear with me!
C
Cruising
Aug 26, 2006
If I have a folder filled with photo’s and I want to print all of them (let’s say 10 of them) on my Epson 4.x6 (picutremate) printer…. Is there a way to do this?

it looks like I can print a picture package, but I want to print 10 4×6 prints on 4×6 paper (from a folder).

I was hoping Bridge would do this, but it doesn’t appear that it works. Can Photoshop do it?

Thanks
MD
Michael_D_Sullivan
Aug 26, 2006
Record an action that does all the steps necessary to print the open image; as the last step, close the image without saving. Now go to Bridge; select the images to print; and run the action via Tools > Photoshop Tools > Actions. Note that if you have a mixture of portrait and landscape images, you will need to do these separately, with separate actions.
C
Cruising
Aug 26, 2006
Thanks.
Is there a way to "edit" actions after I recorded them? I checked the help file and couldn’t figure this out.

wrote in message
Record an action that does all the steps necessary to print the open image; as the last step, close the image without saving. Now go to Bridge; select the images to print; and run the action via Tools > Photoshop Tools
Actions. Note that if you have a mixture of portrait and landscape
images, you will need to do these separately, with separate actions.
C
chrisjbirchall
Aug 26, 2006
Is there a way to "edit" actions after I recorded them?

You can use "record again" from the flyout menu to change the settings in a step.

You can simply press "record" to add a step/steps at the end of an action.

You can delete a step by dragging to trash.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections