JA
Posted By
John_Anis
Aug 16, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have tried adjusting the number of copies per page in the print setup (and the cartooned diagram seems to correlate) so that I get 4 paassport size photos on a simgle 4 x 6 inch paper but I only get a single image per sheet of paper. So frustrating; please help

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

MS
Mark_Sand
Aug 16, 2004
John,
Are you referring to your specific printer’s setup or to something within PSE?

The Picture Package option of PSE enables you to print multiple copies on a sheet.

Mark
JH
Jim_Hess
Aug 16, 2004
The picture package hasn’t appealed to me at all. If I want to put more than one picture on a page, I just place the picture where I want it and then keep adding additional pictures. Each picture is on its own individual layer so I can move them around and place them where I want them. It really is quite simple to do.
JA
John_Anis
Aug 16, 2004
Thanks for your interest Mark,

I’m trying to adjust it through PSE
MS
Mark_Sand
Aug 17, 2004
John,
Can you be more specific on the steps you took?

Jim’s method is easy and gives you total control of the placement of the pictures. For a detailed description see "Printing Multiple Photos in Photoshop" at <http://www.geocities.com/roberthaus/print/>
O
o3v3tz
Aug 17, 2004
I noticed that there is an FAQ about printing multiple images on one page but the link within the FAQ seesm to be bad.

Here is the reference to the FAQ

Mark Hiers "How do I print multiple images on one page?" 5/9/02 7:32pm </cgi-bin/webx?50>

So I went to the Adobe site support page for Elements and searched the Knowledgebase.

<http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/2f086.htm>

addresses this topic and looks like it would be useful.

I suggest that the FAQ on this forum be updated.

BarbO
JF
Jodi_Frye
Aug 17, 2004
ya that link in FAQ has been broken for ages altho Mark Sand included a link that does work….message 4.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections