Photoshop Eelements 3.0: how can I print multiple pages when two or more photos are on a single page

MM
Posted By
Marlene_M._Gandy
May 13, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Photoshop Elements 3: I want to print multiple copies of a single page that has two or more photos on it. When I have just one photo on a page, after I select Print, the ‘Print Preview box’, pops-up and allows me to select multiple pages. When I have more than one photo on a single page, the ‘Print Preview box’ does not appear and printing begins IMMEDIATELY. I’m using the Photoshop Elements 3’s Labels or Picture Package format to produce two or more photos per page. I’m using Windows XP and have a Epson Stylus Photo 870 printer that produced multiple copies in the Adobe Photo Deluxe Home Edition. That edition gave me the choice to choose the number of copies and to also save the Print Preview Page, a feature that I’d like to do in Photoshop Elements 3. Many thanks, Marlene Gandy

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

MM
Marlene_M._Gandy
May 13, 2005
Photoshop Elements 3: I want to print multiple copies of a single page that has two or more photos on it. When I have just one photo on a page, after I select Print, the ‘Print Preview box’, pops-up and allows me to select multiple pages. When I have more than one photo on a single page, the ‘Print Preview box’ does not appear and printing begins IMMEDIATELY. I’m using the Photoshop Elements 3’s Labels or Picture Package format to produce two or more photos per page. I’m using Windows XP and have a Epson Stylus Photo 870 printer that produced multiple copies in the Adobe Photo Deluxe Home Edition. That edition gave me the choice to choose the number of copies and to also save the Print Preview Page, a feature that I’d like to do in Photoshop Elements 3. Many thanks, Marlene Gandy
CW
Colin Walls
May 14, 2005
It looks like you need to make a Feature Request.
BH
Beth_Haney
May 14, 2005
Question for the Win people: I can still print multiple copies after choosing a Picture Package with more than one photo per page, although, in the Mac version, this is still done out of what would be the Editor portion in Windows. Does the Win version of PSE 3.0 still have the capability to do this from the Editor? Or, does all printing have to be done from Organizer?

Mine works fine as described above.
CW
Colin Walls
May 14, 2005
Does the Win version of PSE 3.0 still have the capability to do this from the Editor? Or, does all printing have to be done from Organizer?

"Picture package" stuff has to be done from Organizer [unless you "borrow" the plug-in from another PS version. Ordinary, fine-control single image printing is still done from Editor.
S
Steve
May 14, 2005
Have a look at this link:

http://www.geocities.com/roberthaus/print/

Titled Printing Multiple Photos in Photoshop

Steve

"Colin Walls" wrote in message
Does the Win version of PSE 3.0 still have the capability to do this from
the Editor? Or, does all printing have to be done from Organizer?

"Picture package" stuff has to be done from Organizer [unless you "borrow" the plug-in from another PS version. Ordinary, fine-control single image printing is still done from Editor.
BH
Beth_Haney
May 14, 2005
Thanks, Colin. That’s what I thought I’d put together from various posts, but it’s nice to have that confirmed.

So, the viable workaround for this limitation would be creating a new doc with multiple images in Editor and printing as many copies as desired.
CW
Colin Walls
May 14, 2005
So, the viable workaround for this limitation would be creating a new doc with multiple images in Editor and printing as many copies as desired

Yes or just click Print the right number of time. 🙂

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections