Posted By
Ole Kvaal
Apr 22, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi.
I have to scan some old family photos on my A4 Canon 4200F scanner. The originals are close to A3. I have already scanned one of them as two overlapping A4 scans, but don’t know what to do from this. Does PE5 include some stitching feature which I have yet to be aware of?

Thanks in advance,
ole k

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

R
ratpie
Apr 22, 2007
Yes it does. It is ‘hidden’ under "File – New – Photomerge Panorama".

Good luck!

"Ole Kvaal" schreef in bericht
Hi.
I have to scan some old family photos on my A4 Canon 4200F scanner. The originals are close to A3. I have already scanned one of them as two overlapping A4 scans, but don’t know what to do from this. Does PE5 include some stitching feature which I have yet to be aware of?
Thanks in advance,
ole k
OK
Ole Kvaal
Apr 22, 2007
ratpie wrote:
Yes it does. It is ‘hidden’ under "File – New – Photomerge Panorama".
Good luck!

Thanks a lot. Yes, there it was. "Photomerge Panorama" – no wonder I missed it :-). Thanks again.

ole k

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections