DK
Posted By
Diane Koers
Sep 4, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
First of all I’m not an artist, I’m a writer. Presently I’m writing a book on PE and I’m wondering if someone has a drawing they’ve created with the brush tool and/or a drawing they’ve created with the pencil tool. If so, would you be interested in having it displayed in my book as a sample of what these two tools can do?

If so, please leave a message here and I’ll contact you or you can reply to me. (Please note the cleanup in the e-mail address.)

Thanks!

Diane

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

JB
JTS Brown
Sep 4, 2006
Are you trying to say that you are currently writing a book? "Presently" means in the near future, but is often used by the illiterate to mean "now".

"Diane Koers" wrote in message
First of all I’m not an artist, I’m a writer. Presently I’m writing a book on PE and I’m wondering if someone has a drawing they’ve created with the brush tool and/or a drawing they’ve created with the pencil tool. If so, would you be interested in having it displayed in my book as a sample of what these two tools can do?

If so, please leave a message here and I’ll contact you or you can reply to me. (Please note the cleanup in the e-mail address.)

Thanks!

Diane
H
Hunibal
Sep 5, 2006
Isn’t "present" = "now"?

Cheers _ Hunibal _
"JTS Brown" wrote in message
Are you trying to say that you are currently writing a book? "Presently" means in the near future, but is often used by the illiterate to mean "now".

Thanks!

Diane

JB
JTS Brown
Sep 5, 2006
Yes, but presently means, in effect, "soon".

"Hunibal" wrote in message
Isn’t "present" = "now"?

Cheers _ Hunibal _

Thanks!

Diane

DK
Diane Koers
Sep 5, 2006
Just for clarification….I have already written a portion of the book AND I am currently writing the middle of the book AND sometime in the near future will finish the book. <g>

Diane

Isn’t "present" = "now"?

Cheers _ Hunibal _

Thanks!

Diane

SB
Sandy Birrell
Sep 5, 2006

E-Mail:-
Looking for a webhost? Try http://www.1and1.co.uk/?k_id=2966019 Fishing Wild at http://www.wild-fishing-scotland.co.uk/ "JTS Brown" wrote in message

Isn’t "present" = "now"?

Cheers _ Hunibal _

adverb: at this time or period; now (Example: "He is presently our ambassador to the United Nations")
adverb: in the near future (Example: "She will arrive presently")

Don`t Worry, Be Happy

Sandy
DC
Donovan christy
Nov 21, 2006
Just for clarification….I have already written a portion of the book AND I am currently writing the middle of the book AND sometime in the near future will finish the book. <g>

Diane

Isn’t "present" = "now"?

Cheers _ Hunibal _

Thanks!

Diane

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections