Posted By
Marge_Parker
May 4, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello,

I have Elements 3.0 on both my home computer and my laptop. I’ve created all my ‘Collections’ with subfolders, and have put the pictures into the right folders. That’s on my home computer.

Now. I need to get that whole collection, with its subfolders intact, over to my laptop’s Elements 3.0. Is there a way to simply copy the whole collection over to a CD or something to put onto my laptop AND vice versa? I want to be able to make E 3.0 portable so I can work with pictures while travelling.

I do have networking, and have designated my laptop when it’s hooked up to the computer as Drive G. I only want to copy the Collections and their sub folders with the pictures intact.

Help???

Any assistance GREATLY appreciated!

Many Thanks …

Marge in Reno

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

CW
Colin_Walls
May 4, 2005
Is there any reason why you can’t just copy over all the pictures, keeping the folder structure intact, so that they "look" the same [images have the same complete pathnames] as on the desktop? If you can do that, then all you need to do is move the My Catalog.PSA file and you’re done.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections