How to I transfer a website I’ve made in photoshop to a hosted site?

KN
Posted By
Kelly_No
Aug 6, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I ve created a website using photoshop and image ready… how do i upload it in one piece?

I want to host it on freewebs, but i dont know how to use the code that comes with the layout…because the way i see it, that means i have to replace every single image and text box with the link and then host every single one.. whats the best way to do this?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

DM
dave_milbut
Aug 6, 2007
that’s how you do it. see if freewebs allows ftp access. that’s the easiest way to upload a site with many parts.
EH
Ed_Hannigan
Aug 6, 2007
You should be able to just upload the HTML and the folder full of image files (I’m assuming it makes a folder; I use GoLive). Links should be true automatically on transfer to the hosts server.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections