CS4 Bug? Info pallet points disappearing…

RC
Posted By
Ric_Cohn
Jan 15, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
If it’s not user error, I think this is a bug. Within a group of layers, I called up an adjustment layer and clipped it to a layer that included a sample point which I was going to use to judge my adjustment. However, as soon as the Adjustment Layer appears all the Samples in the Info Pallet disappear! When I click to a different layer they reappear. When I ungrouped the Adjustment Layer the samples re-appear!

This got me looking further at my file where I found another Adjustment Layer within a second Group. The sample point info disappears when I click on this layer too, but in this case it makes no difference if it’s clipped or not to the previous layer.

Can anyone confirm this behavior?

CS4, Dual G5, Power PC, OS 10.4.11.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

JD
jean_de_blonay
Jan 19, 2009
my selction tools mark no line: so I can’t follow my work (CS4 on MacOSX 10.5.6) has anywone got this problem?
imac Intelcore2duo 3.5MoRAM

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections