can i enlarge the fonts in the history palette or info palette?

M
Posted By
mantralightroom
Aug 25, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi
is there a tweak to enlarge fonts in the histrory palette or info palette in photoshop cs3?

thanks

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

P
Phosphor
Aug 25, 2008
Dude, I really hate to bust your stones, but do you explore Photoshop at all on your own accord, or do you post here with every question that comes to mind?

Open your Photoshop preferences and see the following (click on the image for full size). If the choices available don’t work for you, then you need to either get some glasses, or post a note in the Feature Request section for a broader range of UI font size control.

< http://www.pixentral.com/show.php?picture=12yE7WMvz5k3WlqwgW vjjwErQFvI2P>
M
mantralightroom
Aug 25, 2008
thanks
But i mean tweak , in short change fonts and fonts size
not only small medium big
P
Phosphor
Aug 25, 2008
Not as far as I know, but I’m using PS CS2. If this has changed with the release of PS CS3, I haven’t seen it mentioned.

The font family has never been changeable (not without some deep, severe hacks), and it’s only been with the last couple versions that you could change the size.

Why do you want to change them?
JJ
John Joslin
Aug 25, 2008
The easy way is to type some text, commit it, and then scroll through the fonts in the drop-down list with the arrow keys.

You can vary the size interactively with the scrubby arrow icon.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections