Posted By
Myer_Holtzberg
Jun 2, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

AF
amy_falshaw
Jun 4, 2004
I would like to know how to get rid of the following error messge whenever I ttry to use Adobe Elements… error "unable to continue becuase of hardware or system erro sorry but this error is unrecoverable. I had elements on my computer from day one of purchas 2 years ago and never had trouble, it jusst went bezerk one day … I have uninstalled and reinstalled many times without success. I do not have a new computer.
BH
Beth_Haney
Jun 5, 2004
Tell us more about the computer you’re using. And have you recently gotten any new hardware? Also, when you uninstall/reinstall, you do have to do a Search and manually delete the Elements Preference folder. That will stay on the computer and could cause problems with a new install if a Preference folder corruption is what’s causing problems. However, in this case, I suspect a conflict with something new that was added to your system, like a printer, scanner, tablet, or some other kind of external device.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections