C
Posted By
Clemencia
May 11, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello everybody, I am new in the group and also new to PSE6, I have worked with DIP before, and everything is way different for me now, I would like to know if anybody can guide to the the right direction on how to make my first LO on PSE6 using my own background paper and embellishments that I have saved in my computer, I can’t seem to quite understand how to use the layers, uploading my papers and sizing them, any help will be greatly appreciate it,
thanks so much
Clemencia

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

TK
Toobi-Won Kenobi
May 11, 2008
"Clemencia" wrote in message
Hello everybody, I am new in the group and also new to PSE6, I have worked with DIP before, and everything is way different for me now, I would like to know if anybody can guide to the the right direction on how to make my first LO on PSE6 using my own background paper and embellishments that I have saved in my computer, I can’t seem to quite understand how to use the layers, uploading my papers and sizing them, any help will be greatly appreciate it,
thanks so much
Clemencia

I have never used PSE so I cannot comment how you would do what you want to do with it, I can only explain how it would be done in PS. I would open a new image at the size and resolution required for the final image.
I would then open each image I wanted to add to the new image, ensuring that the resolution was the same in all cases.
I would then drag the "background" layer of the opened image into the the new image window.
Each added image would create a new layer as it is dragged into the final image.
I could then resize these layers using (in PS) the Transform tool and position them with the Move tool untill I had the effect I desired.

See http://www.arraich.com/elements/pse_basics1.htm
Look for compositing/combining images in the LH side bar.

TWK
C
Clemencia
May 12, 2008
Seehttp://www.arraich.com/elements/pse_basics1.htm
Look for compositing/combining images in the LH side bar.
TWK

Thanks for the link, very generous of you to share
Clemencia

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections