J
Posted By
Joe
May 19, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello. My Adobe PE3 has this problem: Even when a photo fits into PE3’s workspace there are scroll bars. So, if I try to crop and accidentally move the mouse-pointer past the edge of the visible workspace, I get rapid scrolling, jumping, to the edge of PE3’s workspace. The photo is now gone. I heard that this behavior may be a PE3 bug. If so, it’s a big one. Is a fix forthcoming? If not, how can I work around it? Please don’t make me go back to PE2!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

BW
Bill Watt
May 20, 2005
Joe,

I agree. I hope it is a bug that will be fixed and not a "feature".

The only workaround that I have heard is to not maximize the workspace window inside PSE3 (the application window can be maximized, but not the photo window. Having said that, you can grab the corners of the window and make it as big is you can, you just can’t click the maximize button next to the "X" button that closes the window.

"Joe" wrote in message
Hello. My Adobe PE3 has this problem: Even when a photo fits into PE3’s workspace there are scroll bars. So, if I try to crop and accidentally move the mouse-pointer past the edge of the visible workspace, I get rapid scrolling, jumping, to the edge of PE3’s workspace. The photo is now gone. I heard that this behavior may be a PE3 bug. If so, it’s a big one. Is a fix forthcoming? If not, how can I work around it? Please don’t make me go back to PE2!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections