Product License Has Expired (new install, no previous beta)

IS
Posted By
Ivica_Segovic
Aug 14, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi!

I have the samo problem, "product licence has expired". This is the first adobe packet installed, there was no CS2 before. Whatever if I install full CS3 or just some of the product. I made activation but seems has nothing to do with it. I also install WinCS3Clean ( http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=kb 402003&sliceId=1) but it doesn’t help because I didn’t have CS2.
Tnx for help…

Ivica

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

NK
Neil_Keller
Aug 14, 2008
Ivica,

The description says nothing about CS2. Please reread it:

This issue occurs when an Adobe CS3 Suite or stand-alone application is installed after the public beta version of a CS3 application has been removed. When you remove the public beta, you must also deactivate it before you attempt to install the retail version of an Adobe CS3 Suite or application. If you do not deactivate, the system retains your serial number information and automatically enters it into the appropriate spaces in the Adobe CS3 setup application.<

Neil
B
Buko
Aug 14, 2008
I also install WinCS3Clean

that will do you no good on a Mac.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections