Posted By
Einar Hansen
Mar 2, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi folks

When i started my PS 6.0 this morning all the text I add seems to be in a sort of italic style. It is not full italic, but almost. Anyoone that know what causes this? And how I can turn the fonts back to normal again?

Regards
Einar Hansen

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

R
RTM
Mar 2, 2004
Uncheck the ‘Faux Italic’ option in the type window and all should be well. —

Ron.

Einar Hansen wrote in message
Hi folks

When i started my PS 6.0 this morning all the text I add seems to be in a sort of italic style. It is not full italic, but almost. Anyoone that know what causes this? And how I can turn the fonts back to normal again?

Regards
Einar Hansen

EH
Einar Hansen
Mar 2, 2004
"RTM" wrote

Uncheck the ‘Faux Italic’ option in the type window and all should be
well.

Hi. I cant find ‘Faux Italic’….Where is it? How does it look like? Is it in the
Character window?

Regards
Einar Hansen
T
tom187
Mar 2, 2004
"Einar Hansen" wrote:

Character window?

It’s in the flyout menu in the upper corner of the Character Palette. ——————————-
Tom

Unsolicited advertisements cheerfully ignored.
R
RTM
Mar 2, 2004
It is in the window where you enter the text and choose options such as which font, font size etc. There are options for ‘Faux Bold’ and ‘Faux Italic’ on the pop up window to add these effects to fonts that don’t have them. However it is one of the things that Photoshop remembers, so if you use ‘Faux Italic’ to make some text italic, then that will be applied to all text until you turn it off again manually.

Ron.

Einar Hansen wrote in message
Character window?

Regards
Einar Hansen

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections