Using Spaces (from the System Preferences)

TL
Posted By
Tiffany_Laschinger
Jul 17, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have enabled the Spaces from the System Preferences to keep my programs more organized. I use almost every program of the Adobe Suite on a regular basis. I had put the different programs in four different Spaces because I often have many windows open each program, so I like to keep them separated. When I move to a different program in my Adobe Suite my toolbars disappear and I have to hit Tab a couple times to get them back. This is very annoying especially when I am in the text tool. I am about to disable the Spaces. But I want to see if anyone out there knows what I can do if anything.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

WG
Welles_Goodrich
Jul 17, 2008
Nothing yet, Tiffany. Nobody has admitted responsibility for that glitch. Probably its just one of those things which has to do with development cycles and timing. CS3 was created and released before Leopard was available. Adobe seems to be on the next version and this issue doesn’t really matter to them. Apple keeps changing their system often enough it is hard for the engineers who have to keep up with all the changes. The net result is that problems don’t get addressed while new features are prized because they seem more valuable to the marketing department who appears to be dominant at Adobe.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections