DB
Posted By
Dave_B_Johnson
Apr 6, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I need to uninstall Photoshop Elements 6 to get a clean start, but for the life of me can’t find figure it out. I’m new to apple and would appreciate some help. Thanks.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

R
Ram
Apr 6, 2008
Dave,

Please post in one of the Elements forums.

We don’t use Elements much around here.

Here’s a link to the Elements forums:

<http://www.adobeforums.com/webx/.eeb4f8b/>
B
Buko
Apr 6, 2008
Boy I don’t have a clue about Elements neither does anyone else here is the Photoshop forum.

You might want to go back a level and click the Elements link and ask in the Elements forum.
DB
Dave_B_Johnson
Apr 6, 2008
Thanks for pointing me to the right place….
DG
david_gaynor
Apr 7, 2008
Hello Dave.
Is your Elements 6 on a disc?
If it is, put it back in and uninstall it through that. Don’t forget to close everything down first ( it will prompt you to anyway, if you haven’t ). When you have done that, go to Finder (the square face in your toolbar ) and click to get that up, then click on Library and then scroll down until you see the Preferences folder. Open that up , click on each Adobe file that’s in there and move them into the Trash one at a time( click on the cog icon to get up the Move to Trash command after highlighting each file ). Make sure you trash every Adobe file in there , including Elements 6 settings and Elements 6 paths. When you have cleared out ALL Adobe files, go to the Trash bin and delete the contents. Reinstall your disc as normal and everything should be fine ( although you don’t say what the problem is ).

Let us know how you get on.

Kind regards,

David.
NK
Neil_Keller
Apr 7, 2008
Folks,

Let’s please try to keep the Adobe forums on track. All Elements questions need to be pointed to the Elements forum for the best assistance and benefit to all. Thanks!

There’s a link to the Photoshop Elements forum in the tinted panel at the head of this Photoshop forum.

I’m freezing this topic.

Neil

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections