J
Posted By
jargogle
Dec 10, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I hope someone can help me with this. I recently bought a new iMac G5 and installed my copy of Photoshop 7 on it. Then, a few days later, I bought the full Creative Suite. I uninstalled Photoshop, and went to install CS. But the installer will not accept my serial code. I am new to OS X (10.3.6 is what’s on the iMac G5), so I don’t know much about troubleshooting it.

Does anyone have some info as to why I am having this problem, and what can I do to fix it?

Thanks, Keith

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

BD
Burner Dragon
Dec 12, 2004
On 2004-12-10 08:06:22 -0700, "jargogle" said:

I hope someone can help me with this. I recently bought a new iMac G5 and installed my copy of Photoshop 7 on it. Then, a few days later, I bought the full Creative Suite. I uninstalled Photoshop, and went to install CS. But the installer will not accept my serial code. I am new to OS X (10.3.6 is what’s on the iMac G5), so I don’t know much about troubleshooting it.

Does anyone have some info as to why I am having this problem, and what can I do to fix it?

Thanks, Keith

You are basically requesting a serial for a pirated copy of CS. Dumbass idiots like you should RTFM and get your own serialbox.

If its a legit copy, call Adobe and request an upgrade serial from them. I find it hard to belive CS didnt come with a serial in the box.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections