Posted By
Christos Kyratsous
Jan 11, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi!
I have three different captures of the same frame. I would like to crop the same area from all three of them. Is it possible to crop the desired area on one and then have the same area cropped from the others?
Thanks a lot.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

SF
Scott_Falkner
Jan 11, 2007
Make a selection for one, press Q, Command A, Command C, then Q again. Image > Crop. Go to the next image, press Q, Command V, Q, then Image > Crop. Repeat for other images. This assumes the images are the same size and that the desired crop area is the same on all images.
CK
Christos Kyratsous
Jan 11, 2007
Thank you very much.
DR
Donald_Reese
Jan 12, 2007
May i ask what your project involves in doing this?
CK
Christos Kyratsous
Jan 12, 2007
cropping images acquired from a microscope using different emission wavelengths
DR
Donald_Reese
Jan 12, 2007
Alrighty then. i just wondered if it was something you could just overlay all the various images on each other to combine them, like when shooting multiple exposures to gain greater range. i only asked thinking you could crop one final image,but i think you are after a different result here.
CK
Christos Kyratsous
Jan 12, 2007
unfortunately i have to crop each one of them.
thanks though
SF
Scott_Falkner
Jan 12, 2007
You can record an action with Enter Quickmask, Paste, Exit Quickmask, Crop, Save, and Close.
BG
barry_gray
Jan 12, 2007
Put all 3 images on 3 layers in the same document > Crop. Then save each layer separately
L
LTe
Jan 13, 2007
try messing with Canvas Size

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections