Tom_Segal
Dec 18, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hey everyone!

I have a problem I’d really like you to help me with;

I’m making a website for some architect that displays pictures and texts from his different projects. There are about 300 pictures placed in 50 different folders.

Thing is these pictures are about 180-200k each and I’d like them to be 100k, so I thought about making photoshop automatically reduce the quality of each of them.

I know how to use batch to make photoshop open all the images in a single folder and save them in a lower quality, but is there a way to make photoshop open each of the images in all 50 folders and save each of them in a lower quality?

Its a pretty crazy website (the design was his idea, some weird machine with lots of handles and menus), I’ll share it with you here once its finished 😉

Thanks!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections