PV
Posted By
Peter van Rijswijk
Aug 6, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
well why could adobe not figure this one out ?

Go to the plugins folder right click the folder-properties-advanced

Folder ready for archiving disabled
for fast searching ….. enabled

compression disabled

encription diabled

aply to all files and subfolders

FIXED

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

P
Phosphor
Aug 6, 2003
Because according to everything Microsoft tells us, searching should not have to be enabled.
DM
dave milbut
Aug 6, 2003
‘sides, isn’t that in the FAQ?
BL
Bill Lamp
Aug 7, 2003
Is "I paid $10.00 for my copy of Photoshop (on an un-labled CD) and Adobe won’t let me register it OR send me a manual. What do I do to get it registered?" a FAQ? Or does it just seem to be one?

Bill
PV
Peter van Rijswijk
Aug 11, 2003
Yes its in the faq the indexing problem is but that did not fix it for everyone from what saw anyways.I’ve not seen this solution anywhere but what would I know.
I hate MS products anyways.but I see that at least 4 people don’t have that problem and btw bill does that mean I don’t have to pay dearly when ver 8.0 comes out? darn and here I seem to have overpaid for my ver 7.01 lol
ahh heck I don’t mind they only pay me $37 phr for my work so I guess I shouldn’t complain about missing out of a couple of cases of beer.
oh yeah y’all showed me what its worth tring to help out here btw

cheers and btw why would you pay 10 bucks for PS when ya can get it for free on the web everywhere

Maybe because you’d like to have adobe come out with version 10 someday 🙂

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections