JM
Posted By
Jane_M_Pearce
Feb 7, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have stupidly deleted a few preset Lighting Effects Styles, thinking that I could restore them at some stage if I wanted to like you can with Tool Presets. I now want to recover them, but don’t know how to. I have checked C/Adobe Photoshop CS2/Plug-Ins/Filters/Lighting Styles and they have been deleted from the folder.
Can I download them from somewhere? or is there another option? You help would be much appreciated
Jane

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

H
Ho
Feb 8, 2007
Have you tried a reinstall of Photoshop?
JM
Jane_M_Pearce
Feb 9, 2007
I know that is an option, but I am reluctant because if I understand it correctly, I can only install Photoshop CS2 twice with my existing serial number. I am not sure how to get another serial number (if that is possible) from Adobe if I have to keep reinstalling the program.
PA
Peter_Appelbaum
Feb 9, 2007
I have also deleted a light filter by accident. I know I can "recreate" the filter by setting the "conditions" such as intensity, focus, color, etc… but don’t know what the specific settings are.
I need the settings for "2 o’clock spotlight filter" for photoshop 7 for mac. Can anyone tell me what they are?

Thanks!
Peter
KV
Klaas Visser
Feb 9, 2007
Jane,

You can install Photoshop as many times as you want on the same system. The limit of two relates to how many systems you can install it on.
MD
Michael_D_Sullivan
Feb 9, 2007
It’s even better than that. You can install it on as many machines as you own, but you can only activate it on up to two at a time. An install doesn’t require activation. And a repair reinstall on an activated copy doesn’t require further activation.

So, Peter, I would do a repair reinstall.
JM
Jane_M_Pearce
Feb 10, 2007
Thanks Klaas and Michael I have done a repair install and all is good. I think I will make a copy of my lighting styles folder and store it somewhere else on my computer just in case I ever hit the delete button again!
Jane

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections