LM
Posted By
Luis_M._Rodriguez
Jan 2, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
A popup message apears when i use the lighting effects thats say "Could not complete the Lighting Effects command because a requested property value could not be found."

anywone can help me solving this problem ?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

LM
Luis_M._Rodriguez
Jan 7, 2004
someone can help me ????
JM
John_Mensinger
Jan 7, 2004
Luis,

I’ve seen the same thing, (also running XP Pro), so I tried it on the same image, but with a selection….and it worked.

So now, if I want to apply the filter to the whole image or layer, I just do a Ctrl+A, (Select All), first, then run the filter.

I don’t know why this happens, or how to fix it for real, but the selection work-around has worked every time, so I haven’t seen it as an emergency.

John
LM
Luis_M._Rodriguez
Jan 7, 2004
ok its happens when i bring a vector from illustrator cs 🙂 ok im making a metal effect

the one who knows to do this u have to make 1 layer in black an another in gray, so the gray have to apply the gausian blur then the lighting effects
so when i go to use that efects , dosent works

works when i restatr the machine for a while….
but continue whit the same problem
RW
Ralph_Wirth
Jun 4, 2004
I have the same issue when pasting an object from Illustrator CS. To solve this in the future I will save the Illustrator file and import it into Photoshop. This seems to work and I can use my filter.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections