Posted By
Trizicklo
Sep 1, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
What’s up guys?

Here’s my issue…every time I try to paste something, even the simplest object from Illustrator into Photoshop, it just takes forever to paste it. This has been a pain in the butt for me since I’m a designer and as some of you know, we have no time to waste. Every time I try to paste, my computer just stalls for at least 30 sec. and when I need to bring in a more complex object (like a couple of minutes ago) it takes about 2 full minutes, what’s up with that? I’m using Ill & PS CS and running on OS 10.3.5 with 768 of RAM. Has anybody also been experiencing the same problem? Is there a solution to it? If any of you guys know, please, speak now ’cause this is killing me.

Thanks a lot in advance.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

R
Ram
Sep 1, 2004
Have you tried dragging across the two applications as opposed to copying and pasting? Or "Placing"?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections