BG
Posted By
Bryan Gidge
Aug 7, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m trying to copy vectors from Illustrator 9.02 to Photoshop 7.0 and am having some problems. When I paste into PS, it just pastes the path, not the shapes, and there’s no dialog box that usually pops up to ask "Paths/Raster…" whatever. I’ve played with the Illustrator clipboard prefs, PDF, AICB/Preserve Paths, AICB/Preserve appearance… still the same result. Also tried deleting my Illustrator aipref file to no avail… I haven’t seen anything in the PS settings that might be of use. Any suggestions?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

P
Phosphor
Aug 7, 2003
Don’t know if it’ll help, but you can give it a shot. In illustrator, go to Edit > Preferences > Files & Clipboard and check Preserve Paths.

Hope it helps.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections