B
Posted By
bub209
Jan 24, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I know how to do a few things with Photoshop but would like to learn more, especially regarding color. Specifically, I’d like to find tutorials for: Changing the ink color on a scanned document. (if possible) Changing the color on an object such as a car, without changing anything else in the photograph, including gloss, highlights, and texture.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

B
bhilton665
Jan 24, 2004
I know how to do a few things with Photoshop but would like to learn more, especially regarding color. Specifically, I’d like to find tutorials for:
Changing the color on an object such as a car, without changing anything else in the photograph, including gloss, highlights, and texture.

Use the Select > Color Range tool to make a selection of the color you wish to change … screw around with the fuzziness setting and the eyedroppers to fine-tune the selection (read up on it in Help).

Once you have the selection about right click OK and you have a new selection based on that color. With this selection active make a new adjustment layer of type Hue/Saturation. The selection becomes an adjustment layer mask.

Move the Hue slider around to change the color of what you selected. Magic.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections