DD
Posted By
Dennis DiVittorio
Aug 6, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I was using Elements fine yesterday but now today the color is comming out light not dark like it usually does, like when ur using the painbrush,airbrush ect ect, please if u can tell me how to fix this thank you!

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

NS
Nancy S
Aug 6, 2003
Dennis,

If you are talking about the onscreen appearance…check the opacity setting for your brushes, it probably got changed from 100% to something lower.

Nancy
JF
Jodi Frye
Aug 6, 2003
or the blend mode is set at something other than ‘normal’.

Hi Nancy, Yes I know what you mean about my little ones. Have one starting kindergarten in a few weeks…things will seem different around the house…quieter !!! Then again, still have a 2 year old boy to tend to…no breaks. My B’dy tomorrow. I’ll be 39. What do i want ? A few hours ( 24 ) of peace and quiet. 😉 Glad you have more time to do your thing 😉 …One day I’ll look back and wonder where my babies went as well. Just hope I can get them there OK ( better than OK 😉 )

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections