DR
Posted By
DP_R
Jul 18, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m not sure if this is a bug but i can’t get this keyboard shortcut to work. All the other keyboard shortcuts seem to work just fine including cmd-shift-< (which, of course, increases the point size by 2, versus 10 like the one I’m having problems with). What happens instead is it just takes the text as if you weren’t pressing the command key. Anyone else had problems with this?

I just tried this in photoshop 7 and it worked fine. i’m running the latest version of panther. i’ve tried clean-installing the system and photoshop. no dice. I also tried running CS in Jaguar. Same thing happens.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

DK
Doug_Katz
Jul 18, 2004
Known bug. Will be fixed in an upgrade.
P
progress
Jul 18, 2004
cos adobe dont seem to want to release a point fix big release to fix this and the other bugs people have found, so we can expect them to be fixed and some new ones to be found…what progress. 🙁
AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Jul 18, 2004
Meanwhile, you could click in the size box and use the up- and down arrows to increase/decrease point-size in one-point increments.
Shift Arrow provides 10-point increments
DR
DP_R
Jul 19, 2004
thanks guys (and ann for the good tip).

how it slipped through the mac version, but works in the windows version is beyond me.

* slaps the adobe beta testing team around with a copy of the photoshop bible*

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections