Posted By
raigraphixs
Jul 8, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,

I have managed to install CS Premium (full). But the main program I want is photoshop. This installed. But when i opened it, it said it was trail version?, and I should buy the full version?.

It has installed ok on another test machine (lower spec), but I need it on my main MAC, any idea?,install again, or can I just copy it over from other mac?.

Why is there a ‘Photoshop CS Tryout ReadMe.rtf’ readme file in the photoshop CS folder when it is installed from new/full version ?????

ta

rai

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

NK
Neil_Keller
Jul 8, 2004
rai,

Are you installing the same software and serial number on this second machine?

Neil
R
raigraphixs
Jul 8, 2004
Hi,

Yes. And that works. But i really need it on machine 1.

rai
R
raigraphixs
Jul 8, 2004
Hi,

No panic, I deleted the installed photoshop folder, and re-installed it again, and yes, now it works!. So thanks anyway.

all the best

rai
CC
Crom_Campbell
Jul 22, 2004
Should PS 7 be uninstalled prior to installing PS CS?
R
Ram
Jul 22, 2004
You don’t have to. I have both on my machine. Someone else has like all versions since version 3 on his machine. 🙂
AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Jul 22, 2004
I would definitely install 7 as well as CS.

I actually have two copies of 7.0.1 on my machine: one runs in OSX and the other is set to open Classic so that i can use my legacy plug-ins when I need to.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections