Posted By
LenHewitt
Jul 4, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Is it a problem with the download? <<

Most probably. It could be a glitch during the download (20 hrs gives plenty of opportunity for that)

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

DM
dave milbut
Jul 4, 2003
you might be better of going to a bookstore, and looking through one of the many graphics magazines. they often contain a program samples disk that will just as often contain the ps7 tryout.

dave
TD
txl dude
Jul 6, 2003
Thanks for the help. I think I will just wait some time and see if I feel like trying the 20 hours over again.
A
Al
Dec 15, 2005
I have Photoshop Elements 3 on my system. I downloaded the "try before buy" version of version 4. After installing 4, I tried using the "Magic Selection Brush". It did some strange things like making a selection the first time, then would not work at all. I made the decision to uninstall then reinstall to see if it would solve the problem.

When I attempted to reinstall, it will not let me. It insists that I purchase a retail copy. I only had the "try before buy" version for 3 days. At this point, I am not will to buy until I resolve the problem with the "Magic Selection Brush".

Any suggestions on installing version 4 or comments about the "Magic Selection Brush" usage?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections