S
Posted By
siongjk
Oct 31, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
having installation problem after, i restore my pc. It set the installation path to common files folder, i have try uninstall all and reinstall it but still cannot modify the installation path.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

ES
Eternal_Sunshine
Oct 31, 2008
Apart from Photoshop CS4 , what all Adobe products you have on your system ? Uninstalling PS CS4 from Add/Remove programs and then doing a fresh Install will solve the problem you are facing.
S
siongjk
Nov 3, 2008
Beside Photoshop CS4, i still have Adobe photoshop, illustrator, CS3 and CS2 version, can you please tell me what does a fresh Install means?
ES
Eternal_Sunshine
Nov 6, 2008
By Fresh install i mean that Uninstall the existing Photoshop CS4 application through Windows Add/Remove Programs and install again through the Photoshop CS4 installer.Do inform if this works for you.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections