TG
Posted By
Tony_Gieske
Jun 7, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m having the same problem with CS2, a rich yellow cast. Also on CS. But I think I know why. When calibrating recently, I removed Adobe gamma as instructed.
How would I put it back?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

TG
Tony_Gieske
Jun 8, 2005
It can’t be the display profile in my case, since the Breezebrowser image looks just fine.
DM
dave_milbut
Jun 8, 2005
It can’t be the display profile in my case, since the Breezebrowser image looks just fine.

LMAO. Read the thread again young padawan.
CC
Carey_Chang
Jun 8, 2005
I’m seeing a color discrepancy on the same image when viewed in CS, another image viewing program, and the print output. I tried Adobe Gamma, but I don’t think that’s the complete solution. I thought maybe it had something to do with the color mode being in RGB or CMYK format. What other calibration methods can I use?

printer: HP color inkjet cp1700
CC
Carey_Chang
Jun 8, 2005
Thanks! That was a great resource!
DM
dave_milbut
Jun 8, 2005
you’re welcome. it sure is. ian (the site owner) is one of our resident "color gurus" and i believe a moderator as well (but he hides it well). 🙂
TR
The_Rock
Jun 9, 2005
Try this link ….

http://www.pantone.com/products/products.asp?idSubArea=0&amp ;idArea=2&showNav=31&idArticle=703

Vern

wrote in message
I’m seeing a color discrepancy on the same image when viewed in CS,
another image viewing program, and the print output. I tried Adobe Gamma, but I don’t think that’s the complete solution. I thought maybe it had something to do with the color mode being in RGB or CMYK format. What other calibration methods can I use?
printer: HP color inkjet cp1700

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections