JC
Posted By
John_Callis
May 24, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Have just installed CS 2 for windows on 2000 SP4.

When I open photoshop I get an error saying:
Entry point not found.
The procedure entry point ?? could not be located in the dynamic link library MSVCRT.dll

It will come up several times and I will click ok each time.

Another error saying dynamic link library HPBF311H.dll could not be found in the specified path will occur when creating a new file. It then list many directories related to CS2 and system locations.

From that point on all seems well but I am having the first error mentioned come up when trying to print and nothing occurs after I select the print button.

Have done a delete & reintall but still have the same results. Getting the first message from InDesign also.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

John

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

MM
Mick_Murphy
May 24, 2005
I don’t know if this is of any help. Somebody posted it elsewhere on the forum today. <http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/328880.html>
JC
John_Callis
May 25, 2005
That’s similar but I don’t have any third party or CS plugins installed. For the fun of it I removed all plugins from my CS2 folder and opened photoshop but still got the same messages.
Also, no secondary plug-in folder is specified.
Thanks

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections