BB
Posted By
bruce brian rolff
Jul 27, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello, I am hoping someone here has some specific suggestions for me regarding the following. I have a CD and DVD library of roughly a thousand images. I am looking for some software to manage it. I have some specific desired requirements for this software. 1)It needs to be fast. 2)It must have an option to show thumbnails of file or files. 3) It would store these (tiny) thumbnails of my entire collection on my hard drive (to allow for quick searching) along with filenames etc. 4) It would provide me with name of CD or DVD files are on. 5) It would be searchable. 6)It is simple to use. I am currently running Windows XP Professional. I looked at the Adobe software for this kind of thing and it was not what I need. Does anybody know of a software with these specs??? Help!!!

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

MM
Mac McDougald
Jul 27, 2003
Extensis Portfolio or Canto Cumulus are the industrial strength proggies for this.

Maybe Thumbs Plus will do what you want cheaper?
Or JASC Media Center?

Mac
HM
Harold Morgan
Jul 27, 2003
Thumbs Plus will do all this. It is a full featured relational database.

"bruce brian rolff" wrote in message
Hello, I am hoping someone here has some specific suggestions for me
regarding the following. I have a CD and DVD library of roughly a thousand images. I am looking for some software to manage it. I have some specific desired requirements for this software. 1)It needs to be fast. 2)It must have an option to show thumbnails of file or files. 3) It would store these (tiny) thumbnails of my entire collection on my hard drive (to allow for quick searching) along with filenames etc. 4) It would provide me with name of CD or DVD files are on. 5) It would be searchable. 6)It is simple to use. I am currently running Windows XP Professional. I looked at the Adobe software for this kind of thing and it was not what I need. Does anybody know of a software with these specs??? Help!!!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections