K
Posted By
Kingdom
Mar 3, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Not a new problem, I used to be able to hit ‘fit on screen’ and often that would solve the problem but mostly when it get jammed under the menu bar its stuck till i reboot. Sometimes its just stuck under the Attributes menue and it can me be moved but not the main menu bar.

Any one found a solution to this?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

E
edjh
Mar 3, 2005
Kingdom wrote:
Not a new problem, I used to be able to hit ‘fit on screen’ and often that would solve the problem but mostly when it get jammed under the menu bar its stuck till i reboot. Sometimes its just stuck under the Attributes menue and it can me be moved but not the main menu bar.
Any one found a solution to this?

With the Zoom tool (Magnifying Glass) selected, check Resize Window to Fit on the Options Bar and zoom out.

Comic book sketches and artwork:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/edjh.html
Comics art for sale:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/batsale.html
GJ
Geoff Jackson
Mar 3, 2005
Not a new problem, I used to be able to hit ‘fit on screen’ and often that would solve the problem but mostly when it get jammed under the menu bar its stuck till i reboot. Sometimes its just stuck under the Attributes menue and it can me be moved but not the main menu bar. Any one found a solution to this?

With the Zoom tool (Magnifying Glass) selected, check Resize Window to Fit on the Options Bar and zoom out.

When this happens to me I just click on Window/ Arrange/ Cascade.

Geoff Jackson, Nottingham, UK.

www.gjphotographic.co.uk
(Remove the obvious to reply)

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections