BF
Posted By
Bruce_Frazier
Oct 18, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
This may have been posted before and I missed it, but thought I would ask anyway.

Can the Red Eye fix in Adobe Photoshop Albumn 2.0 be used in PSE-2? If so, how do you go about downloading it to PSE-2?

Thanks,
Bruce

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

R
Ray
Oct 18, 2003
Bruce,

I’m not sure if I understood your question, but I’ll go ahead anyway. You want to import the tool or the result? If it’s the result, fix the red eye(s) in Photoshop Album first, than save your changes, and use the Edit with Photoshop Elements function of PSA.

If you want to import the tool itself, it’s not a plugin, it’s a function of the system. It cannot be exported.

Ray
JD
Juergen_D
Oct 18, 2003
Bruce,

Check here, I think this is what you are looking for:
Juergen D "red eye!" 9/24/03 6:51pm </cgi-bin/webx?13/10>

Juergen
R
Ray
Oct 18, 2003
Juergen,

I have checked and I have seen no plugin for red eye removal in PSA. To the best of my knowledge, the function is embedded in PSA. Unless it’s too late and I should seriously think of hitting the bed really soon.. 😉

Ray
JD
Juergen_D
Oct 18, 2003
Ray,

Right, I was thinking of PhotoDeluxe. Sorry, Bruce. Yes it is time to turn in….

Juergen
BF
Bruce_Frazier
Oct 18, 2003
Thanks guys, I appreciate the help….I think the doing the removal in PSA then taking it to PSE is the way to go.

Bruce

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections