H
Posted By
howjac
Apr 27, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When I was working with Photoshop 6, I was able to bring text from a word processing document (such as Word) into a PS plate. This was done by typing any few letters onto an image. Then in Word I’d Copy the text and Paste it onto the PS image. I would delete the original letters that I put in the image and now I’d have the text I wanted. I can’t seem to do this in PS 7. Any ideas?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

B
Buko
Apr 27, 2004
place your curser where you want your text or draw a text box. now paste the text you copied. its that simple. text is a little different in 7 & 8 you may want to read your manual.
H
howjac
Apr 29, 2004
Thanks… The key in this I found… is to make sure the sizes of both are compatable.
AW
Allen_Wicks
Apr 30, 2004
You also can do what you describe without a Text Box. After type a few letters on to the image as described, Select All to highlight the text, then Paste.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections