DK
Posted By
DURNFORD_KING
Aug 30, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Never had to do anything like this before. I have several pages of text I need to get into PS2 to combine with various images. Is there any way to import directly from Word — tried cut and past but that doesn’t give me what I need. And if it is possible can I do it in such a manner that I will be able to edit and reposition the imported text?

Thanks

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

BL
Bob Levine
Aug 30, 2007
Create a PDF and place that.

Bob
BD
Brett Dalton
Aug 31, 2007
Or create the PDF, open it in Illustrator and cut and paste between documents. Or better open it in Illy and work with the new doc in Illy. The only problem with placeing it is you can’t edit it.

Placing the images into illustrator will be much easier to deal with than in PS. If you don’t know illy PS will do the job but the text portion will slow you down.

BRETT
DK
DURNFORD_KING
Aug 31, 2007
Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately I don’t have Illustrator. I do have ImageReady which comes with CS2. Is there some way to use that?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections