Posted By
Pat
Dec 12, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi All,
I have a great many pix, sorted, numbered, filed, etc.
I have associated text files with brief comments related to each image. I would now like to include the appropriate number and comment with each picture.
I am desperate to avoid all of the typing, with its mistakes. Is there a way to import the comments into the p’shop Type tool?? I have spent some time searching but can find no trace of the question having been asked before. A pointer would be much appreciated.

TIA

Pat

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

GP
Glenn Pechacek
Dec 12, 2003
When in doubt Copy/Paste !

"Pat" wrote in message
Hi All,
I have associated text files with brief comments related to each image. I would now like to include the appropriate number and comment with each picture.
I am desperate to avoid all of the typing, with its mistakes. Is there a way to import the comments into the p’shop Type tool?? I have spent some time searching but can find no trace of the question having been asked before. A pointer would be much appreciated.
TIA

Pat

P
Pat
Dec 15, 2003
Why the ****** ***** ** **** * ! didn’t I think of that??

Thanks!

Have a good one.

Pat

"Glenn Pechacek" wrote in message
When in doubt Copy/Paste !

"Pat" wrote in message
Hi All,
TIA

Pat

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections