EF
Posted By
Ernie_Friedlander
Apr 2, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Upon opening a NEF file (Nikon D1X) in Photoshop CS, I am only allowed to view the basic window. I have no option for choosing the advanced window. I have tried to locate Camera Raw preferences, but they don’t seem to exist (nor does the plug-in menu exist), in the plug-ins/file formats folder. When selecting the "raw" plug-in I get a message stating: could not complete, wrong document. Please advise

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

JV
John_Vitollo
Apr 2, 2004
Trash the Nikon plug-in as there is a conflict with Camera Raw.
EF
Ernie_Friedlander
Apr 2, 2004
Upon opening a NEF file (Nikon D1X) in Photoshop CS, I am only allowed to view the basic window. I have no option for choosing the advanced window. I have tried to locate Camera Raw preferences, but they don’t seem to exist (nor does the plug-in menu exist), in the plug-ins/file formats folder. When selecting the "raw" plug-in I get a message stating: could not complete, wrong document. Please advise
JV
John_Vitollo
Apr 3, 2004
rick urbanowski "an explanation: why some NEF files will not open correctly" 3/26/04 1:12pm </cgi-bin/webx?13/0>
JV
John_Vitollo
Apr 3, 2004
Best thing to do is find all Nikon software and trash it. There never was as option for choosing an advanced window. There is a conflict with Nikon software.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections