MP
Posted By
Mark_Phell
Feb 12, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
There’s another thread about this, according to Google ("some questions about working in full screen mode"), but the link is 404, there’s no Google cache and I can’t find it with the forum search.

How can I turn off auto-scrolling when tools are used near the edge of the window? It’s extremely frustrating to be actively drawing, not noticing that I’m getting near the evil danger zone, and to suddenly be three pages down with a vertical brush streak all the way down my image, and having to undo, reposition, redo …

The same thing happens with the ruler tool; I’ll be near the edge, hit shift to snap the ruler to an axis, and suddenly I’ll be a mile away scrolled completely outside of the canvas and throwing my arms in the air in frustration.

I never want an image to scroll in this way. There’s got to be a way to get rid of this.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

MP
Mark_Phell
Feb 13, 2009
(Eh, now brush tools aren’t doing that, though I know I’ve had to back up over big streaks with some tool due to this. Anyway, it was the ruler case that drove me nuts enough to bother posting about it.)

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections