LM
Posted By
laura_montagna
Apr 2, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
how can I transfer the info data I used in Photoshop 7 ??? Should I write and save all the copywright again???
there must be an easier way….

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

DP
dustin_peci
Apr 3, 2004
Laura,

When I’m in the "File Info" screen I go to Advanced and click on Replace and then navigate back to my old Photoshop 7 File Info files and click Choose. Then I re-save that File Info file in the new CS form.
AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Apr 3, 2004
You might find it worthwhile to make an Action which opens the File Info palette and adds your standard copyright and address info. while leaving the palette open so that you can change the title of the image.

The make a droplet that accesses the Action and drop your folder of images onto it.
LM
laura_montagna
Apr 5, 2004
Dustin, I already tried to do as you said but it seems i cannot, because "the selected file did not contain any XMP info"
I tried to save the file as an XMP file but I’m not able. Ready for other helps…!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections