U
Posted By
uv123
Jun 13, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I saved some additional information with some of my picture files, such as Title and Caption. When re-opened in PE, the info is still there. However, whenever I create a Web Photo Gallery, doesn’t matter which Style, the information is not displayed, despite selecting the Title and Caption checkboxes during creation. Only the filename without extension is shown, nothing else.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

JD
Juergen_D
Jun 13, 2004
Chris,
When running Create Web Photo Gallery in many cases there is a warning "Some of the options may not apply to this style"… Those styles don’t display caption, title, etc. Try ‘Simple’ or ‘Vertical’

Juergen
U
uv123
Jun 14, 2004
Thanks Juergen, that answers that mystery… It’s a bummer about all those other Styles, though. I guess I could always use descriptive filenames…

Chris.
U
uv123
Jun 14, 2004
I just went into the SubPage.htm file of the Vertical style to compare it with the Vacation one I wanted to use to check out the differences and found that by simply changing the %SUBPAGETITLE% variable to %FILEINFO%, I was able to achieve the desired effect with the Style I wanted. Sweet…

Chris.
JD
Juergen_D
Jun 14, 2004
Chris,
Alright!! I was just going to suggest, than you also can insert the 4 lines of HTML code from the Vertical SubPage and then you’d have the descriptive stuff under the images…

Juergen

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections