R
Posted By
rsdavis
Aug 28, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
After I installed PSE 2.0 on a new computer, and reloaded my photos from my old computer, PSE adds a very obvious pink/red tint to every photo with I view individual photos. The photos look fine on the new PC when I view them with Dell Image Viewer(which was preloaded on the pc), so I don’t think it has anything to do with my monitor. Also, PSE on my old computer still shows the photos without this "tint". I’ll already tried un-installing and re-installing PSE on the new computer, with no change. I’ve also run the "update" procedure from the Adobe website. Any suggestions.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

RC
Richard Coencas
Aug 28, 2003
Were you using the ignore exif patch before? Try that. If it is not that, it is probably a monitor callibration issue.

Rich

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections