How to make PSE2 default location fo receive pictures from a CD??? Please help!

B
Posted By
bluegaga
Aug 22, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I loaned a friend my camera and made a CD of the pictures she took. We viewed them on her computer…they showed up in Corel Photo House.

Then I downloaded PSE2 for her on her computer. Now, how can I get this group of pictures (they are on her on her E drive)to go to PSE site…make it the default or whatever… if so how do I do that step? I want to move the whole file at one time.

Or do I have to do a copy-paste deal, if so how??? Sorry to be so challenged by all this, but I need step by step info. Sure will appreciate any help.

Her computer is a Compaq 98 2nd Edition.
She has a destination called "My Pictures", but that file or whatever you call it is in "My Documents".

Hope you can make heads or tails out of this! Dorothy

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

VB
Vicky Bilaniuk
Aug 22, 2003

D. Brinkmann wrote:
I loaned a friend my camera and made a CD of the pictures she took. We viewed them on her computer…they showed up in Corel Photo House.

Then I downloaded PSE2 for her on her computer. Now, how can I get this group of pictures (they are on her on her E drive)to go to PSE site…

I don’t have a windows machine in the house, so this is going by memory:

Start up the Windows Explorer. Go to one of the files you are interested in. Right click on it. You should see something to the effect of "Open With." Click on that. You’ll see a long list of programs, at this point. Scroll until you find Photoshop Elements. Click on that, and look for something that says "always use this" or something like that. I think it’s a checkbox. Check it and click OK. That should be all. After that, every picture should open in PSE.
B
bluegaga
Aug 22, 2003
Vickie…Thanks so much for your reply. I copied and emailed to friend, we will both be greatful if it works. She knows less than I do about these techniques…if possible! I will be at her home later this week to "help" if she can’t do it! Sounds good!

She is going to take a very beginner internet class next month on PSE2 and I am trying to help get her ready! Dorothy
VB
Vicky Bilaniuk
Aug 22, 2003
Well good luck to both of you!

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections